Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact our team
The team’s hours of service are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm EST (excluding holidays). We have limited support available on the weekends. Reach out to us by email at email@example.com
Order confirmations are sent out immediately. Our emails can sometimes accidentally go straight to your junk folder and/or may be flagged by spam filters. Please check these folders and mark us normal instead of spam.
We only work with suppliers who do not perform animal testing. Pushing cosmetic raw material suppliers to replace animal testing with available alternatives to support the safety of their ingredients. Camel Glow does not test on animals and do not ask others to do so.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you will have a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
- The following are easy steps on how to do your own patch test:
- Use the inside of your wrist as a starting point. It's thinner than the rest of your body skin. The side of the neck is another good option to check for compatibility.
- Apply a small amount of the product to one of these areas.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- If a reaction, such as slight pink appears but subsides within 10-15 minutes, don't worry about it. If after 24 hours, you don't see any reaction, then you're fine with the product.
To manage your subscription, be sure to create a customer account by clicking the human emoji at the top right of your screen before checkout. This will allow you to:
- View upcoming payment dates.
- Manage existing subscriptions (add/remove and edit existing subscriptions).
- Manage payment info (add/remove/change payment methods on file).
- Manage addresses and personal information.
- Change answers to profile questions.
- Review invoice and payment history.
- Browse widgets to re-purchase (if "enabled" in widget settings).
- Review cart & checkout with existing information (much faster).
- Purchase gifts and/or manage additional profiles or sub-accounts.
Hair Oil FAQ
We suggest continual weekly use to maintain results
Yes, men can not only apply it to their hair but their beards as well
It depends on how often you are using it, just on a weekly basis as a scalp treatment or on a daily basis after styling your hair, but in general it should last you 3 months.
No the oil is lightweight and meant to absorb into the hair and the scalp.
It depends on the hair follicle itself, if the hair follicle is dead, this oil will not work as a scalp treatment for you.
We suggest talking to your Doctor as to what is safe for you to use. However our hair oil is made without chemicals, silicons, or drugs. Our hair oil is also natural and vegan.
Due to the Covid-19 orders outside of North American will experience a delay in shipping. We are taking several precautionary steps to ensure the health and safety of others.
It can typically take 30-40 for products to be back in stock, we will send you a notification once your product is on the way!
We cannot classify a package as missing until its been 60 days since your order has gone out, please let us know if you have not received your order by then
We ship world wide! Please be aware you may experience duties fees
We try to get to orders as quickly as we receive them and in most cases fulfill orders within 3-5 days
Depending on the destination shipping times may vary. You can see estimated shipping times on the checkout page by inputting your address before purchasing.
Please note tracking is only available for Canadian and U.S. customers
International - 6-15 business days (international orders are experiencing delays due to COVID)
Free shipping National 2-8 business days (within North America)
We work as hard as we can to try to meet all delivery estimates, but sometimes there may be delays - e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics, bad weather, or things out of our control. Our team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we have no control over duties and customs. Please note we are shipping from Canada. If packages are sent back due to us because fees are not paid, a restocking fee will be charged.
At this time the only country we cannot provide free shipping to if you buy 2 or more items is countries in the Middle East.